Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 14, 2013

SCHOOL'S OUT / GRADUATION - A new challenge at THE OUTLAWZ

Today's challenge at The Outlawz Alcohol Markers challenge is 

SCHOOL'S OUT / GRADUATION

and here is my DT inspiration card for you (using a Sailor Moon free colouring page) as my feature image:


I coloured the image using COPICS and a white gel pen for the highlights:


I called my card "Pocket Money" because ALL kids need lots of pocket money when they're home from school - ask me!

I used houndstooth checkered print DP to created a pocket, added some faux stitching and a faux button hole with my trusty old white gel pen.



The embellishments are paper flowers with BLUEBERRY BEAR fancy pearl centres and a metal heart charm on a chain, hanging from the pocket.

luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

14 comments:

  1. Excellent COPIC colouring Jen! Love that faux buttonhole too - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, such a pretty project. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card beautifully coloured image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Jen! The image is so cute and the design is very clever! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous card Jen and great coloring.
    love the image too.

    Thanks for join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two like they are up to mischief! Maybe a prank on the last day of school? Love the idea for "pocket" money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful card Jen!
    Thabk for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pocket card! Especially love the buttonhole :) Those 2 sassy girls look very cute with the great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pocket card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, such pretty colouring love the use of the digital image. Thank you for joining us on the SSS challenge Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic last week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation, Jen!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Hobby House Challenge and good luck!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!