Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 7, 2013

DIGISTAMPS JOY :: JUNE FREEBIE :: BONSAI TREE

on the first Friday of each month Digistamps 4 Joy offers a freebie up for the grab for 48 hours, and here is my card with this month's freebie, called Bonsai tree:


I printed the image onto off-white paper (co-incidentally called bamboo paper) and coloured using my Copics:





Can you see the sequins and beads I sewed on as flowers?

To make up my card i used the following from my stash (and a couple of items that are a few years old!):

off white CS (bamboo paper) - this I have had for years!
black CS card mats
glittered Japanese script DP - this is also very many years old!
twine
gems

Hop along to the Digistamps 4 Joy store now as the image is still available as a freebie - BUT HURRY!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



1 comment:

  1. Love your card Jen and the way you added those little flower gems!
    Margy
    Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!