Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, June 22, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: MISTERI THINKING


It’s time for me to share some more new images at Digistamps 4 Joy and this week three new Misteri images have been released.  I love drawing the Misteri character, and the first one I have to share with you is

MISTERI THINKING

 
I coloured the image using Copic markers, and a white gel pen.   The image was fussy cut and positioned it so that it looks as though she this leaning on the die cut frame.   Here is a better view :

I used the following supplies from my stash to make up my card:

pink CS base card
two different DP's
pink cs diecut frame
layered paper flower with sewn on sequins and beads centre
 luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. wow this is really a stunning image. I really adore how you have colored her up as well.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful image and you have colored her to perfection. Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering you card in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love your card and love the image! So bright and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and lovely bright colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Crafts this month. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab image and love your card, thanks for joining us at In the PInk, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for playing along with crafty ribbons challenge. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you join us again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- I have Crafty Ribbons candy on my blog hop if you would like to enter! http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/all-crafts-challenge-blog-hop-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHat a great card. Love the coloring you did on her hair. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week>
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ,

    I have this paper pack!!! Fab what you have created here. Great image and brill colouring.

    Thanks for taking part in the Stampin'with the Dragon 'Anything Goes' Challenge with us.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!