Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 30, 2011

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

Before I tell you about the challenge, let me share a snippet of GREAT NEWS with you :
 
 
I hope you will join us , as we have lots of fun planned.
 
And now, time for me to tell you about a brand new challenge at Shelly's Images.  
This week our challenge is a color challenge.  
Use black, silver, and one additional color on your project.  
AND throw in some bling because we LOVE bling on projects.  


  This special set comes in a set of 3.  One digi stamp has the plain glasses, one has glasses with 2012, and one has wedding rings.  Lots and lots of design options here.  And don't forget that this image is available at a special price.  Hurry to the store to get your "Special Toast" set.
 
This is the card I made with one of the images in the set:
 
Along with the black and silver, I chose to use a soft lemon yellow colour.
Of course, I used LOTS of bling, as you can see in the detail below:
 

With Christmas still fresh in your mind and the New Year on your doorstep, you should be n "Bling" mode, and a creation should not be too difficult for this challenge!  Remember, all projects must be new projects.  No backlinking allowed.  
Click HERE to link to the challenge post in the Shelly's Images blog :

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!