Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 11, 2011

DAY 11 OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS ... AT SHELLY'S IMAGES


On the 11th day of Christmas,
Shelly's Images gave to me ...


A TUTORIAL FOR A SIMPLE TAG HOLDER CARD
Tutorial created by Jen Leeflang for Shelly’s Images


Use double sided cardstock and cut a sheet (landscape orientation) 7½ inches by 10 inches
The horizontal fold is a mountain fold 5 inches from the top
The vertical folds are valley folds 2½ inches in from the left hand edge and 2½ inches from the right hand edge
Cut off the triangle from the bottom left and bottom right hand corners.
Fold it into the card shape and it should look like this:


Decorate the inside and outside of your card.



Create a tag and paste a small envelope to the back in which you can put your gift card, atc or a folded bank note or two


Place the tag in the front of the card to finish off your fabulous creation!


Now wasn't that just easy peasy?

Be sure to pop back to Shelly's Images for Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Jen, beautiful cards, and the photo of the Belly dancers, fantastic, did you make all those costumes? Beautiful!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!