Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 9, 2011

A NEW RELEASE AND A NEW CHALLENGE AT A DAY FOR DAISIES

I am not going to give anything away about the the new releases at A DAY FOR DAISIES - you'll have to go over there to see for yourself. Nothing I can put into words will adequately describe what Tammy has for you this week.

My inspiration for you uses an image, although one of today's new releases, is not at all what other the 'out of the box' images are all about.


I used the paper "quilting" method to create the background for my image, which i coloured using copics. The white border was made using a die (I forget whether it's a Nellie's Choice or a Marrianne's Creatables) to give the illusion of a lace edged sheet over a pretty pink quilt.

There's a fun challenge starting too, "Anything Goes" just perfect for those of you still wanting to make Christmas cards, and for those who are finished their cards, you can add whatever takes your fancy! Remember - we'd love to see your projects using A DAY FOR DAISIES images!

Here are those handy links:

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!