Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 17, 2011

BABY - IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

Our new challenge for you at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog is

BABY - IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!

(Maybe for you guys in the Northern Hemisphere it is, but down here in Durban, South Africa, the only place it's cold is INSIDE - in my refrigerator! Our swimming pool water is lukewarm, more like bath tub water, and the sea temperature is 23 degrees Celsius!

But, whether the weather is hot or cold, it's still such fun to create with Bugaboo stamps and enter the weekly challenges to win some awesome prizes.

Here is my creation for your inspiration for the challenge:


The image I used is "Stella Tidbits - Still Hot", available from the Bugaboo Store HERE.

The rules are simple: Create a “Winter/Cold” Project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 12/24/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Are you a member of the Bugaboo groups yet?

There are groups on:
Crafters Digital Art Centre .... click HERE
and
Paper Craft Planet ...... click HERE

We'd love you to share your Bugaboo creations at the groups too ...

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA


Emerald Faerie Garden, #15, Flourishes/Swirls
Sundays with Crissy, #24, Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I wish I would have thought of this image. There are so many to choose from over at Bugaboo though. What a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen--I'm so envious about your weather (now!) Very cute card. Great choice for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet creation just love the flourishes and swirls used, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs and Merry Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!