Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 16, 2011

THE NEW RELEASES ARE 'ALL WRAPPED UP' AT A DAY FOR DAISIES!

Tammy has a wonderful release for you today over at A Day For Daisies, called 'All Wrapped Up'! These images would be just adorable adorning gift tags, or bags or anything else you want to glue them on .. Just perfect for those last minute tags!

Here is my creation with one of the images:


Click HERE to go to the blog to check out the rest of the images and the beautiful creations by my fellow team members.

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges-
Always Something Creative, #20, Merry Christmas
Heidi's Hobbystuggu, "Christmas"

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful work, love the cutie snowman and all the christmas colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at ASC.

    LG Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and gorgeous creation!
    Thank you for playing along with us at allways something creative!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thanks for joyning the challenge at HeidisHobbystuggu.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!