TAG HOLDER CARD TEMPLATE
1. Using striped 12” X 12 paper, trim to measure 8” x 10”. The striped cardstock helps you to keep your folds square. Keep the offcuts as you will use these as the trim.
2. Fold in half, fold in half again
3. Open the cardstock up. Make sure that it is portrait-oriented, with the horizontal fold as a ‘valley” and the vertical fold as a ‘mountain”
| || |
4. Fold your corners as follows
5. Use some of the offcuts to decorate the outside and inside of your card.
Fold your card – it should look like this
The ‘pocket’ can be used for some cash,a gift card or a tag
and then you can decorate the outside of your gift card holder using a fabulous Bugaboo stamp, available in the Store HERE.
It's really so simple and quick to make, specially if you need one in a hurry!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
luv n huggz