Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What happens when a bug visits an outlaw?

No, it's not a joke, and I don't think there is a clever answer to this question!

But the BUG-aboo Stamps image in my card below was made for the Tuesday Color Challenge at The Outlawz.


I coloured the Bugaboo Stamps image (called Poppi Penguin - Lemonaide) using alcohol markers and cut the image with a circle die that I popped through the Cuttlebug again so that it embossed some extra scallops. 

 The DP is green and yellow checks and the sentiment is my own words, computer generated and printed on yellow cardstock.  I add yellow and green ribbon and the embellishments called for in the challenge need to be fruit related.  Around the scalloped border of the die I added teeny tiny nail art deco - slices of orange and lemon, and added a slice of lemon to Poppi's glass.

In addition to adding this card to The Outlawz Color Challenge, I would also like to enter it into the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the green and orange, they work fabulously with your image . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jen, love that penguin, very cool!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft this month.

    Liz Weber
    Hooked on Craft Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great card, lovely image love the tag so glad you joined us at Oll this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!