Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 20, 2012

PRETTY IN PINK -(tutu cute!)

Okay, so I have been drawing new images lately, most of which are cuties and one of them is a cutie called "Too Sassy" and she is now available in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store today - you can find her  here

Here is a card I made :


I coloured the image using Copics and added some white gel pen doodling to make her tutu a little lacy and give the impression of fishnet stockings.

The little flowers in her hair, on her bodice and on the organza bow are nail art deco and the ready made, self adhesive sentiment is one that I have had in my stash for simply ages!
I added a strip of stick on lace and some gems to complete the card.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. Wow - love this one honey!! So sweet!
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, hope you are well :)
    I love this card it is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge this week & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card Jen, I do love a bit of bling! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colouring on the tutu thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!