Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 25, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS!

If you hop (get it) on over to Bugaboo's "CATCH THE BUG" blog you'll be able to catch this cute lil bunny cos it's a freebie for the week!

I coloured the image using my alcohol markers, and highlighted with a white gel pen.  The sentiment is printed directly on the base card and "birthday" is coloured using alcohol markers.  A white satin ribbon and a big bow are underneath the lil bunny.
Isn't it just the cutest little image! ... just perfect for a CAS card that makes a BIG statement in its simplicity.

luv'n huugz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


7 comments:

  1. what a cute card Jen, love the colours...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments..Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh...why didn't I think of that sentiment?! Super cute and great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Ideal for a baby. Simle and clean style. Great job ! Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet! Fun sentiment! LOVE that gorgeous orange bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, such a sweet image and i love the big bow!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Love the coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is just too cute, the lovely bright orange ribbon really sets off the whole card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!