Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, February 4, 2014

VALENTINE'S CANDY JAR

This is a great image, called Valentine Jar, and  can be found in the Bugaboo Stamps store HERE


The image is Copics coloured and the jar has a coating of Glossy Accents:


I also used the following for my card:

white CS card base
lilac CS mat
lilac/white DP
shimmer lilac CS , punched corners
gems
pinks shiny and puffy "LOVE" sentiment embellishment 
purple flatback pearly heart

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

OLDIE BUT GOODIE,  VALENTINE (The heart which started out it’s life as a cream colour but as the recoloured using alcohol ink, is at least three years old)



11 comments:

  1. What a great image and I love your colour choice! Thanks for sharing at Oldie But A Goodie and Good Luck! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely!! I love the colours and the glittery lilac paper! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic image and love how you colored it! That shimmery lilac paper is pretty sweet also! Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card; thanks for joining at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us this week at Artistic Inspirations

    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Good luck!!
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jen! I love the colors you used on this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card love the image and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, this is adorable and I love how you have used the glossy accents to really add perfect dimensional element to your image. So happy to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments this week. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!