Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A NEW SKETCH AT LET'S SCRAP

There is a new sketch for you follow for your layout or card, over at Let's Scrap today


To inspire you to join us, I have made a card using the right hand page of the sketch, which I flipped a quarter turn to the right:


The sweet little image on my card is from All Dressed Up, that I coloured with Copics:




I also used the following from my hoarded stash to create my card::

white CS base
pink CS mats
glittered polka dot DP
punched border
pink pearls
pink gems
three pink bows
the tag, ribbon and bow are actually part of the DP - I partially cut it out and brought it to the front of the image.

I hope you'll join us this week!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges




5 comments:

  1. My word you are prolific! I struggle to do one blog post a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images and beautiful colouring, Jen.
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, the the images.
    Thank you for sharing over at Cutie Pies 'Spots & Dots' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, awwww I love this image (I have it too!) and your colouring is sooo soft and pretty. An adorable card alltogether.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today! I absolutely LOVE this soft pink all girly card :) can't wait to show my daughter - maybe give us some ideas to try out together! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!