Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, February 10, 2014

ANYTHING (but a card) WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

My ABaC with a Bugaboo Stamps image is this little altered jewelry box


The Bugaboo image featured on the top of my box is Silhouette Butterfly Flowers that I printed to snugly fit the top of the box.


I added some embellishments to the image :
sequin butterfly, flower sequins and seed beads
punched/embossed flowers
Stickles
gems


The side wall of the box was covered in lacy self-adhesive tape and embellished with gems


Thanks for visiting me today.

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ 
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) 
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• ...... sending hugs ......
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


12 comments:

  1. Lovely project. Great colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jen. This is really pretty. Very creative. I like all the bling and the glitz you added. I'd say this definitely says, "Girly". Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Crafting Musketeers 'butterflies' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors, they look so fresh! Thanks for joining Anything But a Card's Tic Tac Toe Challenge ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding box, Jen, love the colours and detail here, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely box and my favourite colours. The lace tape around the sides is a really clever idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love all of the gems and lacy tape! So glad you joined us again at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful box. i love the way you have embellished it with the gorgeous lace tape and your gems. Thank you for playing at ABAC. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!