Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A SURPRISE FREEBIE FROM DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY


Click
to find out more about the watermark-free image

Here is what I made with it


I would like to enter it into the Saturday Paper ala Mode Challenge at The Outlawz

AND

I have some more good news:

Friday 11th May at 06h00 CAT to Sunday 13th May 18h00 CAT

 Digistamps4Joy is offering a 15% Mother's Day discount on any order $5 and over, when you use the following code at checkout...
mom2012
A free digistamp will be also emailed to customers who order $8 or more worth of digis.

I would like to add this project to the following challenges:
 

luv 'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban 
South Africa

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, very elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project. Thanks for entering at ScrapaliciousUSA

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!