Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 24, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: AGENT ALEXIA


Three more of my drawings have been added to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store today, and the first of these is called

 AGENT ALEXIA


The image has been coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :


This image is available as jpeg, png and a precoloured version for those times when you don’t have time to colour yourself.  I coloured up the image using alcohol markers, and this is the precoloured version (image only) that is available in the store.

To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:
white CS card base
blue CS mat
floral DP
glitter gold florists ribbon
metallic gold card candi (legless brads)
pink flat back pearls
gold gems
white pearl beds, sewn on
punk satin ribbon
gold peel off sentiment

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

13 comments:

  1. Great looking card, love all the details. You have coloured this image so beautifully, I wish I could draw like that I wouldn't mind if I could colour like that either *laughing*
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very striking card, wonderful colours and more fab Sparkle and Bling.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our Challenge #3 'Sparkle and Bling' CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xx (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card! Thank you for joining in our challenge over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty...love your coloring....thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, bright card! Your coloring on that image is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, beautifully coloured with great design. Thanks for joining us at TPC this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you card in the gallery at Color Me Creative, Jan. Loe the way you colored her hair!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring on The Bling challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, thanks for joining CMC challenge. --DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!