Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS - NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

There are REALLY beautiful new releases in the Bugaboo Store today, and this cute Santa is just one of them!  Here I have made a few Christmas gift tags :


The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:



To create my tags, I used a die to cutout the image, and a slightly larger die of the same shape to cut out the CS background.
I punched a hole through both layers, added a pinched/embossed poinsettia and shiny green cord threaded through a red glass bead.  There are also three red gems on the tag:


Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to view all the new releases for today, and while you are there, check out the projects made by my fellow DTeamies!

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my tags to the following challenges:

SHABBY TEA ROOM, WEEK 194, CHRISTMAS IS COMING ( INCLUDE RED, WHITE & BROWN)

10 comments:

  1. Ohh my goodness, your little tags are DARLING! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super dooper cute Santas Jen!! Love your coloring too…perfect attachment for your holiday gift giving! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Tag Linky Party! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE Tags!!!
    Saw you on MIM!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funny and perfectly done ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute sweet tags... the image is Gorgeous... Love the design.... Thank you so much for joining us at Craft my Life Challenge.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great little tags and love the cute images-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag set! I love the cute image! And your poinsettia is the perfect addition! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and cheerful thanks for playing with Great Impressions

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute Santa!! Super cute tags! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!