Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ANOTHER ORDER FOR A CLIENT

This client needed a birthday card for her best friend, and this is what I made (I hope she likes it!)


I used a digital sentiment as the main focus of the card, printed it onto white cardstock and cut it out using a round die.  
or my card I also used:

apricot coloured CS card base
white CS background
shiny apricot paper for the fancy diecut, embellished with pearls
spray of flowers
satin bow
tag with a peel off Happy Birthday sentiment, and a twine tie

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. Love the die cuts and flowers. Great looking card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen another beautiful card. Love the colors on this one and your flowers are beautiful too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a elegant card!! Love the colors so pretty! Thanks for joining Created with Love Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the flowers and the colors you used. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint. Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful birthday card. I really like the color scheme you did with the flowers trailing along side the circle of the die cut its just beautiful. :D
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah - OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a very beautiful birthday card ....The central sentiment is lovely and your die cut surround with all the beautiful flowers is gorgeous. I love the colour scheme too so I would imagine this card will really make the birthday girl feel very loved and special. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and gorgeous embellies! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT this week and good luck. hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card! Great colors and lovely flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!