Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 10, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI AS PRINCESS JASMINE

This week I drew six more images for the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store, and they are now available in the store, in jpeg, png and a hand-coloured version, that you can see featured on the card below:

This one is called

MISTERI AS PRINCESS JASMINE



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Here is a better view of the image:


  Once coloured, I used a round scalloped die to cut out the image.  
To make up this card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
textured blue CS background
Glossy Accentd on the headband and earring jewels

I sewed sequins into the scallops using a clear seed beads :


 The gold border and corner details are peel offs as is the sentiment, which I recoloured blue using an alcohol marker.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it. Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful.
    Saw it at MIM.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love all the bling. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love your image. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! The colouring of your image is perfect and I love all the sparkle and texture. Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you accented your sequins. Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments!

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!