Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE

The theme for Sunday's CAS challenge over at The Outlawz is ...

"In S.A. where I live, Winter starts in June. Get ready for Winter and create a CAS card/project by hauling out those umbrellas, wellies, raincoats, scarves, etc."


Here is my CAS card, featuring the Bugaboo image called DEACON - RAIN


I printed the image directly onto the DP and then coloured with COPICS.

After the edges of the DP were inked, I added a length of seam binding that I coloured myself, tied a bow and added a metal umbrella charm.

I love the way that the image seems to be floating above the clouds and how the ribbon sort of looks like the sea.

luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges



7 comments:

  1. Great card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colours!Thank you for joining Fitztowns challenge:)Hugs Kaija DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that choice of paper to use with that image - perfect pairing ;) Very pretty colour you did on the binding too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the image appears to be floating. You have perfect choices for the background and the ribbon looking like water. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown for our first challenge. Katherine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing card! Love the coloring and cute image! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card, thanks for playing along at Fitztown Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!