Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 4, 2013

A 'FIRST' FOR DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - A PRE-COLOURED NEW RELEASE :: MISTERI CALLER

The new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy include the very first pre-coloured digistamp "Misteri Caller".  Misteri is one of my newest characters at Digistamps 4 Joy, and I love drawing her in different outfits and situations. Here she is holding a mobile phone.  

Misteri caller (coloured)

The original version is precoloured using alcohol markers, and here it is used on a card:

Yo create my card I used the following from my stash:

white CS base card
pale turquoise, dark turquoise and lilac card mats
purple and turquoise satin ribbons and bow
layers paper flowers
sewn on sequins and beads
peel of sentiment 

There is also an uncoloured version of Misteri Caller available.

To see the other new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy today, click HERE.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

SANDY’S CRAFTY CREATIONS, 3 OR MORE FLOWERS

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


7 comments:

  1. what a fabulous image and gorgeous colours
    Thanks for joining our Fashion challenge at Heck of a challenge this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and those fabulous flowers on the side! Awesome!! Thanks for joining in on my Flowers and More Flowers challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous funky card Jen! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Add Some Sparkle challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bright and fun card. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you're card, image and layout, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, love it!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our “Flowers” Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, beautiful image and colouring!!! Love the flowers on the side. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!