Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 23, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY - BUGABOO STAMPS


It may be Black Friday across the  pond, but here in Durban,South Africa it's a Bright Friday - bright sunshine, blue skies, not a breath of wind ... all signs that summer is on her way, and that means Christmas!  

Bugaboo's freebie for this week is this candy cane bear ... and I made a label/tag for this pack of store bought candy canes:


  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the highlights.  The I fussy cut the image and stuck it onto a round diecut ... here is a closer look:

 Don't you love the way that the white gel pen gives dimension to the candy cane? 


Click here to link to the download ...


I would love to add my round label/tag to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jen !! The little bear is adorable. The white gel pen works brilliantly.

    Thank you for joining us at Whimsy for our
    Traditional Christmas Colours Challenge.

    Tracy
    Digital Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Jen, such a great idea! And it turned out sooo cute! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe!! that's a great fun image and love how you have used it too! So pleased you could come and play along at Crimbo Crackers challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!