Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 2, 2012

A CHRISTMAS SENTIMENT FREEBIE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY




It's FREEBIE FRIDAY TODAY!!!

Head on over to the SHOP , log in to your account, and download your freebie from the Freebies Category. If you do not have an account, it's very easy to set one up (free and no obligations!). Add the freebie to your cart and checkout and choose a payment method - don't worry - it WILL be FREE!  This free image is only available from 2-4 November, after which it will be available in the shop to purchase.

 Here is my card using it:



It has been coloured using alcohol markers, with highlights  care of my trusty white gel pen.

Click HERE to go to the download.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

3 comments:

  1. Jen your creation showcases Margys sentiment beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jen! Love the sentiment being the star! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous ...love the sentiment and all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!