Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, November 22, 2012

CRAFTY HAZELNUTS CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE EXTRA BLOG






Starting at the beginning of 2013 Hazel will hold a monthly challenge on a new blog she has created for Christmas cards!  

Here is the link to the fabulous new blog, which will have a monthly sponsor :

Bugaboo Stamps
 have very kindly agreed to sponsor every monthly challenge with a $21 prize of the winner's choice of digitial stamps.

  

To launch her new blog, HAZEL is giving away some  wonderful blog candy.

Now wouldn't you love to win that?  I know I would - I have never used Promarkers and would LOVE the opportunity to win some!!!!

So if you're like me and 'need' some of those fabulous crafty bits .... click HERE to link directly to Hazel's post on her new blog to find out how:
 Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra
 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - anything goes every month

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking for my challenge extra candy and for creating this post. X

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!