Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 3, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE : GILLY GLUWEIN



Here is a card I made one of the new releases at 
 DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY available from Sunday, 4 November – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called is one that I drew for the store, called "GILLY GLUWEIN"



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and this is a closer look at the image:


To make up this card, I used the following items from my stash:

 white CS card base
green CS mats
winter print glittered DP (top edge scalloped)
diecuts of branch and snowflakes
satin ribbon
sewn on flower sequins and beads


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jen! Great coloring of your darling image, wonderful colors, die cuts, papers, embellies, & design. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colourful card, fabulous image and design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Beautifully Stunning, Jen! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at CCM.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and thank you for all your entries and for joining us at HSC for our Bling it on Challenge

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card...love the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining me at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job with the white pen, makes the image pop. thanks for joining sc again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bold rich colors and your design. Thanks so much for joining us at Unique Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love the Christmassy colors. Very cute, very girly :) Love it. Thanks for entering at Unique Crafters this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!