Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE : 28 AUGUST 2012

The colour challenge at The Outlawz today is :
 
and here is how I interpreted it:


To make this card I used wide (wired) organza ribbon with fabulous glitter printing.  The flowers are store bought, and i added the ribbon from my stash.  To add the 'letter' element I used a pendant from a cheap necklace as I want to add a little more bling.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

COME AND GET IT CHALLENGES, ‘SHOW US YOUR FLOWERS’
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, Jen. Your 'diamond' letter J looks stunning.
    Thanks for guest designing with us on The Outlawz Color Challenge this month. It has been a thrill to work with you.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, and lovely flowers, thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers - thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, i love the flowers - Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool flower love the colours & charm.

    Thanks for joining us at gingerloft

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing at Gingerloft Wonderful Job!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Such stunning colors. Love your design and the added charm. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!