Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MONDAY'S GREETING CARD CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


Monday's Greeting CardChallenge at The Outlawz is to create a card for a 'leftie', in other words, a card that opens the other way, as well as using one of the lines of colour on this BINGo card:

This is my entry, using the horizontal row at the bottom of the Bingo card.


Here is a better view of the image, called Karaoke Kim from the Digistamps 4 Joy store.
I coloured the image using alcohol makers and a white gel pen, and fussy cut it out fore sticking onto DP embellished with gems.
The embossing file is a Spellbinders and the sentiment is a stick on.

This is a double fold card, and here are some more pix:




I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

7 comments:

  1. Love how you embossed music on the front of your card and all those flowers. Great job!!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful card! So happy that you joined our wonderful team at JDE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Love the purple patterned paper and the embossed sheet music. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job coloring. Love the way the crystals reflect ,making it look like a disco. Lol
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to tell you I saw your card on MIM
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card, love the karaoke girl and your fab colouring.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing at One Stitch at a Time this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!