Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE SUNDAY :: ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI


One of the new releases at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today is an image I drew, called

Here is the image used on a calendar for October:



I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  There is glitter glue on the halo around his head:


 The base card of the calendar is Ntini board (aka KRAFT) onto which the calendar is printed.

This is not the only new release today ...
Click HERE to see the others and and

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image Jen!! Thanks for playing in our 'Anything But a Card' Challenge #50!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendar Jen! I just love that new image and the psalm that you added to it. What a wonderful way to show it off. Keeping it a CAS project really draws the attention to the image and "sentiment". Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Anything But a Card Challenge....good luck ~ Charlene PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a calender! I love the way you colored it in and design the whole layout! Everything looks great :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous calender! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the image you used. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your calendar with us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our animal theme.

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!