Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 24, 2012

SUNDAY IS NEW RELEASE TIME AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

And wow ... a whole lot more new images ....

 

This card is made with the image called "Frangipani", one that I drew last week for the store:

Here is a pic of the image only:

The image is available in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store HERE

Click HERE to link to the blog where you can see all of today's new releases and some fabulous creations by the ladies of the Design Team.
  
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

SWEET n SASSY, SNSDC59, ‘BLING IT ON’ (3 green and silver bling card candi buttons)


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Your drawing just amazes me. Another great creation! Thanks for playing @ PDE challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, another beautiful creation. Love your inspiration and coloring skills. Thanks for playing with us at PDEChallenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! I love this card too. The flowers are so delicate. Thanks for playing with us yet again at Pause Dream Enjoy this week :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card, Jen!!! I love the colors and the ENTIRE card design! You are so incredibly talented!!! We are always so blessed to have you join us in the CAS challenges at The Outlawz :)
    Love and Hugs to you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is awesome. And so is your card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!