Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 12, 2012

COOL CAT CLAN




This image that I called Cool Cat Clan is one that I drew for Digistamps 4 Joy a while back, and it has now been digitized and is in the store.

I decided to colour it up and use it on this card that is my entry in The Outlawz Tuesday Colour challenge today.

These are the colours for the challenge : 
As you can see, my colours came out a little darker once I had coloured with the alcohol markers, so I decided to do a bit (okay a lot!) of white gel pen doodling to lighten up the palette.  The brief was to add a flower, which I did, using different shades of aqua.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

10 comments:

  1. Wow - you drew those cats in addition to coloring them - you go, girl! Thanks for sharing your skills with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, GF, you are just too talented for me! I love, love your image! You did a fantastic job creating these and now I must have them. I love the colors on this project. You have such an amazing sense of color and design. Always nice to see the work of a true artist. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice artwork! Love the image you drew, the colors you used and the way you set the image on the card! Very cool :) Thanks for joining us this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions :)

    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are indeed some cool cats. Love your card and your colors. Thanks for joining us this week at JDE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the cats,cool they are,great card.Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous and a perfect take on the colour combo. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very nice, your card beautifully done! Thank you for joining our challenge at JDE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there Jen! Wow your drawing is amazing. I thinks it's so cool that you got to get it turned into a digi. I also love your coloring and I kept looking at it; to me it almost looks like glaze on pottery. Pretty cool! Thank you so much for participating on a Jackson's Digital Expressions Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous. love my cats. Thanks for joining in on the fun at JDE. DT CAS Leader, Berni

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you are one talented lady! Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!