Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 30, 2010

IT'S MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH TIME AGAIN!!!


It feels like one day, not one week, ago that I posted a picture of my latest Midneight Madness Sketch Challenge Card ...

i would like to share my #68 sketch challenge card, and once again I have used one of the digistamps I designed for the Digistamps4Joy online store. Her name is "Rosie" and when I saw the sketch that was presented for this week's challenge, Rosie immediately came to mind. I think she matches perfectly the the lacing embellishment that was called for on the sketch, don't you?

Rosie comes from a group of digistamps nicknamed "She ain't heavy, she's my seesta" which perfectly describes these buxom beauties. If you would like to see Rosie's "seesta's" please use the Digistamps4joy link on the right hand side of this page.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jen!! This image is just crazy funny!! I LOVE it!! Love the laced up side too...so perfect for this sketch! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Chllenge!! Hugs!

    Connie
    MMDT-GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, my goodness I feel like someone was peeking at me in my boudoir and sneaked a picture!!! lol This is awesome and so cool. I love that image!!! Your side lacing panel is just spectacular. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is hysterical. Honey, do I look fat in this attire??? Man - speechless!! Your side laced panel is GORGEOUS and I love the side pieces on the other side. What a wonderful take on the MMSC!!

    Hugs
    pam124
    FORMER MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw divine is this - I love that image and it is so much fun - you are one clever girl! Love your take on the sketch this week! Thank you for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we would love to see you again!! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, Love your card and how perfect is that image for that sketch? Well dong and of course I love the bead work. We are thrilled you have entered. It is a joy to check our your blog. Love your card and what a great take on the sketch. I hope you keep coming back. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this is gorgeous. I love how you fitted everything together - Rosie is a great choice. The lacing and the little fasteners are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love the lacing on the card. I can't believe you designed this image. She is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!