Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 18, 2015

THE UNSTAMPABELLES - SHOW US THE SUN!



At The Unstampabelles this month we're looking for the sun, with a twist of GOLD.

My sun has been created by using gold peel off strips over a semicircle diecut, with sewn on sequins 
and beads

  

I have also used a gold peel off thank you sentiment and a white ribbon and bow.

How would you create a sun on your card, using gold too, but without using a stamp?  Come and join us at The Unstampabelles challenge blog!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:


 



4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I love the simplicity of the card but the image stands our great. Thank You for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful and special card!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan - I do love the idea behind it - you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!