Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 5, 2015

ANYTHING BUT A CARD WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

My non-card project today is a Trick or Treat Box, decorated with an image from Bugaboo Stamps.

The image, Halloween Kitty, was coloured using alcohol markers, and the little background scene and frame are digitals.

The little box was made using heavy white cs (sorry no template as I made it freehand, customized to the size of the image)

I also used the following for my box

orange ribbon
round gems
star gems

As part of your Durban sightseeing tour, you are visiting the peaceful and beautiful Botanic Gardens today.


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. Ein zauberhaftes Werk ist das geworden. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends..
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made treat box with the cute cat.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful projekt
    Thank you for joining ua as at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Halloween treat box!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the box! And great image for the project! Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze in the October challenge, good luck!
    Hope to see your entry for our “Cold Outside/ Hot Inside” challenge for November.

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    Owner Through The Purple Haze DT Lacy Sunshine
    MiC Gal

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!