Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 4, 2015

SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


The CAS challenge at The Outlawz is to create a card featuring food.   I used a Winnie the Pooh colouring page and merged with with a digital image of roast chicken and sentiment.

This is a one layer card, and only three red gems have been added.

Here is another photograph of Durban, my hometown - this is uShaka Marine World


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges

CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, AT THE CINEMA (WINNIE THE POOH, THE MOVIE) 5
AUD SENTIMENTS, CHRISTMAS + A SENTIMENT 

3 comments:

  1. A great card and a fun image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Thank you for entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge x DT Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, wonder if Winnie made honey roast chicken. Great CAS card Jen.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!