Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 6, 2015

SPRING (AND AN ANIMAL)

The Challenge ovr at The Outlawz today is to make a Spring card and include an animal:


The image on my card is actually two images merged, and available in the Bugaboo Stamps store.

I used alcohol markers for the colouring:


Also usd are the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
pink cs background
punched border
gems
sink satin ribbon and bow
pink rose

Thanks for popping in today.  

luv'n hugz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Craft's. PennyRae. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a lovely scene. We're glad you decided to play along with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at CC and more Challenge.

    Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts...Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!