Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 13, 2015

A NEW CHALLENGE AT THE UNSTAMPABELLES CHALLENGE BLOG


Challenge #46
This month our theme is 

OH BABY!

You can create a baby project of some kind or use the phrase to suit!
Easter babies, animal babies, human babies........

The TWIST is to make your project fairly non-traditional for babies. and
I used a fairly non-traditional palette of dark blue, and a 3D decoupage technique


If you count the pearls on the four corners, my card has 7 layers.

As embellishments I used a pearl flat back heart, and four flat back pearls, as well as blue satin ribbon.

Click HERE to link to the challenge where you will be able to see the fabulous prize up for grabs!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS baby card love the decoupaged image and love the fancy frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... what a beautiful card this is!! Love ether layers and paper peicing!! Thank you of joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!