Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 22, 2014

PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

It is time for our newest challenge AT BUGABOO STAMPS which is a photo inspiration.

  

Don’t forget the photo serves as a a prompt to get your creative juices flowing.   Your project need not be an exact copy of the picture below but can be anything that comes to mind when you see the picture!









Here is my card inspired by the photograph


The Bugaboo image on my card is called Lion Topper and it's coloured using Copics


The image is fussy cut and pasted onto a diecut circle of kraft card onto which a strip of washi tape has been stuck.

I printed some of the lyrics of the lyrics of The Circle of Life, as a circle sentiment around the image.

Black CS is used as a mat, and a raffia wrap and bow are the only embellies. 

Te rules of the challenge are simple :  Create a photo inspired project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps  challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 3/29/14 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten ( 10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!

Click here to link to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting me today.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!