Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A NEW SKETCH FOR YOU AT LET'S SCRAP

Today's new sketch is a double pager :


and I used the left hand page, rotated it a quarter turn to the right, and it prompted me to make this card :


The image of the birds is from A Day for Daisies, and I coloured it to look like a silhouette, with only the one bird coloured to match the sentiment:


As embellishments, I sewed on some on flower sequins and beads



Just by creating a project using this sketch and uploading it to the gallery at Let's Scrap, you could be in line too win a prize from our generous sponsor:


This is what you could win:


the March kit :


Thanks for visiting me today!!

Click here to link to Let's Scrap

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the sentiment and the use of all the sequins!! Thank you for joining our "sentimental journey" challenge with us at "The Sisterhood" this week!!
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another FABULOUS creation! LOVE this design and your colors/gems/sentiment ... perfectly balanced! You are amazing my friend!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning project. Thank you for sharing at my craft creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen as always. Love the look of this one. Thanks so much for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the concept of the silhouettes with the one coloured bird - so simple yet so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love the birds and the embellishments on the branch. Great detail. Thank you for coloring along with us at TCCB.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO super pretty, Jen. Thanks for stopping by to share with us this week. It's always a treat, and super appreciated.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!