Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, March 8, 2014

LUCKY IN LOVE


"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard


Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again"


Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait

My DT card for the Bugaboo Challenge today is dedicated to my son Nic and his girlfriend Storm.  Nic has been working in Singapore for the past year and will be coming home on 27 March .  His girlfriend of 6 years, Storm, has been waiting patiently at home in South Africa for all  these months, and  is leaving tomorrow (9 March) to spend some time with Nic before he comes home.

The theme of the challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog is "Feeling Lucky" and this is my card to inspire you:


The image featured on my card is called Jack and Diane and I coloured it using Copics:  


I also used lilac CS as a mat, and lilac cord with a metal heart charm to make up my card.

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today.
luv'n huggz
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely image and I love the poem/sentiment. Thank you for taking part in this weeks challenge at TTPH

    Sara, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, so basic, but even more striking! I love the layout and your coloring! Beautiful card in every way :) Thank you for joining us at TTPH this week, good luck :)

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    DT Through The Purple Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! How nice to have somebody to love! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful poem for this card! I love the combination of the poem and the image. They go perfectly together! Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

    ~Ashley
    TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, lovely image and sentiment combination.
    Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!