Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 11, 2014

A NEW BUGABOO CHALLENGE

Yes, another new challenge, and this week it's a popular theme :

WINTER WONDERLAND

Is it just me, or are there a lot of challenges around this theme lately --- LOL - probably cos it's winter in the Northern hemishpere , and here I am in Sunny South Africa, actuallly in a HOT AND HUMID Durban, trying to seek out a cool spot.  This heat is draining my energy!

Here my card I created to inspire you to join our challenge:


The Bugaboo images featured on my card are

Snowman Flakes (used twice, with the one flipped horizontally)

I merged the images to created a scene :


The colouring is Copics, and I added some white gel pen detailing.  The snowflake sequins were sewn on, along with green cord.  The sentiment is a peel off, and there is Stickles and Glossy Accents treatment of the snowflakes in the frame: :


I also used blue and white polka dot DP, and distressed the edges of my papers.

Click here to link to the challenge, for more information on how to link up, and to see the generous prize package being offered

----- and before I go, here's a reminder:


Bugaboo is Turning Four

--- remember to diairise the date!

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG



10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love those snowpeople. Great job with the copics and the gel pen. Great card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun little snowman gang ... so glad you joined our new & old prompt at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the snowmen x and the sparkle
    thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T
    linda dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Snowmen. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This is a very beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!! The sparkly snowflakes are amazing and I adore that image! So festively fabulous! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynnxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love those snowmen!

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snowmen and your great details (like the sewn on sequins and distressing) on this fun card. Thanks for joining us in the Patties Creations stitching challenge #83.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet image, and you've done brilliantly with the "winter wonderland" theme considering you're in a heat wave there, lol! (i'm a little jealous, actually; it's COLD in new jersey!!!) thanks for joining our "old & new" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card you made and you use a fanny image :-))
    Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši", I hope to see you again and good luck :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!