Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 12, 2013

WEDNESDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

The sketch over at The Outlawz this week looked enticing, so I decided to have a go too.  The sketch looks like this:

 

and this is my interpretation :

 The ingredients of my card are :

white CS card base
white CS card mat
punched borders for the frame
floral DP with inked edges
white CS diecut wreath
layered flower consisting of a flower hand cut from glitter DP
purple paper flower
blue paper flower
metal bead cap secured with a flower sequin and seed bead
I have put flat back pearls in the four corners

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN 
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!