Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 16, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE ::MISTERI'S NEW SHOES

This week sees the 500th of my drawings released as digistamps in the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store  .. WOW!  500 drawings in 3 years of fun … and amazement to see what other talented crafters have created with my silly scribblings …. 



Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments and awesome creations … you have humbled me!


This week, I would like to share a card with another new release, called 
MISTERI'S NEW SHOES
And this is my card using the image:
I coloured using a combination of Spectrum Noirs, Copics and Graph’It markers, and a white gel pen: 
My card layout is from Let’s Scrap, where it will be one of my September LOADs.

This is what I used to make up my card:
white CS card base
 brown and orange CS mats
3 different DP's
five roses made from dies
(the one that looks black in the photograph is actually a beautiful dark brown velvet flocked metallic CS that ijust couldn't get photographed properly - sorry)

I also added green leaves that just would not accept the bronze spritzer :(
I added a peel off 'Happy Birthday' sentiment

BTW : There is a special “Mini” giveaway over at the Digistamps 4 Joy blog ….


To celebrate Margy is giving away the 500th digi to ONE lucky randomly drawn commenter on the post on the blog!
All you need to do is write a comment here this post by next Sunday (22/9).

 I would like to addd this card to the following challenges:




luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 

6 comments:

  1. I like the design of your card. The flowers down the side balance and complement the cute image. Your colors are lovely. Thanks for dropping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We always enjoy your visits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love those roses.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Chromatic Craze, and at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much for joining us at JFF xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Chromatic Craze!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really modern and autumn coloured card. The image is brilliant and you have coloured her perfectly. The embellishments look gorgeous and the layout is great.

    I am so pleased to see you have entered the September challenge 'Autumn Colours' over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.

    I really hope to see more fantastic entries in our future monthly challenges.

    <3 and hugs
    Lisa xxxxxx Just For Fun DT Member

    p.s. I have some blog candy on my personal blog page. Would love it if you could join in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, love that image! Thanks for joining our Colours of Autumn challenge at Just For Fun!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!