Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

A little humor on a Wednesday gives us all the strength to get over the hump of the week and freewheel down to the weekend .... right?  so we like to celebrate Wednesdays at the Catch the Bug blog!

Today is Odd Day ..... 11-09-2013 (for those of us that write the date dd/mm/yy)  three consecutive ascending odd numbers ... and the next one will be .... (***can you work it out?)

To celebrate this unique day, I have made a birthday card with an 'odd' number ... 3:

The featured image is from Bugaboo Stamps called 

and I used a combination of Copics and Graph'It markers for the colouring:


the layout of my card is according to a Sketch at Let's Scrap (7-13-11) and it will be my #20 for the September LOAD challenge.

My card has the following elements:

white CS base card
blue and red CS mats
floral DP
green/white striped ribbon
red/white washi tape
embossed white CS
self adhesive lace tape
sewn on sequins and beads
large handmade paper flower with beaded centre
peel off sentiment  

(*** answer ..... 11/13/15, the final Odd Day of the century.)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would liketo add my card to the following challenges:
 
PARADE YOUR CRAFTS, #3, ANYTHING GOES

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!