Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 18, 2013

BINGO! ... A NEW CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG

Today's theme is such fun ..

BINGO!


I have a full house - YAY!!!


The image featured on my card is called Bugaboo Brats - Sean Slingshot and I have coloured it using Copics:


Here is my Bingo explanation:

BROWN & BLUE ... the colouring of the image's clothes
BUTTON - I have two 'pawprint' and one 'snail'  buttons
TWINE - There is twine tied through the snail button
BRAD - two brads are in the sentiment block
DIE CUT - there is a white diecut border with circular holes
RIBBON - I added a length of ribbon on the bottom RHS of my ceation
STARTS WITH A G - the 'g' is the gold on the ribbon edges
SEWING - hand sewing (cross stitching)  



See how easy it is?

Click HERE to link to the challenge - you could be the winner of some beautiful Bugaboo images!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


CRAFTY CATZ, 3182, 3, 2, 1 (3 BUTTONS, 2 BRADS, 1 RIBBON)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card with awesome colouring once again. Perfect for a precious little boy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Jen, this is so cute! Love the image and all your detail, and as always your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags n Whiskers. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen love the image and colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card for a boy. Great design with the stitches, colours and layout. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck.Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!