Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ANYTHING BUT A CARD MONDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Here is a little project I made using Bugaboo Stamps to show you that you can use for almost any papercraft project.


It's a little folder in which you can add a little bag of candy, and it has a place to add a tag or a label.  These can be used for thank you favours at a dinner party, or a wedding, or even for a kiddies party for the guests to take home.



The  outside of the little folder was created by using bright yellow and black cardstock.  The embellishment is  a series of layered diecuts, each popped up on foam flocks with a final gem on top.  The flap was punched and then I did some simple paper pricking that gave the border a lovely delicate look.


The tag/label inside features two merged images from Bugaboo Stamp, available in the set called Mini Set - flowers.


The image is coloured using Copics and I added gem centres to the flowers.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!