Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 11, 2013

ANOTHER RICK ST DENNIS SHOWGIRL CARD, JUST FOR FUN

I am so loving all the beads and sequins that I am adding to my cards - just a sign that I missing my costume making.

Remember these:



Here is another card I made for fun (or probably for excuse to do some beading) :


The image featured is from the Rick St Dennis store HERE 

I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen, with some stickles for bling:


The DP is from Lost & Found, spritzed with a gold shimmer (perhaps you can just make out the shimmer in the photograph below.

The little medallion is from BLUEBERRY BEAR and I made it by colouring a peel off using my Copics, and adding a gem to the centre.  


The sequin trim is an offcut from the bellydance costumes :


A girl's gotta have her bling, especially if she's a showgirl!


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your card with all the fab details and your attention to them are great!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty creation! Lots of of sparkle and details. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our color combo at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ love it hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!