I recently drew a new image for the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY store and called it BBQ BARBZ. I like to "test" my drawings before they are put up for sale as digistamps, because it would just be awful if the image was impossible to colour.
So here is my 'test':
The image is coloured using my alcohol markers, and I used a very large die to cut it out. An offcut of striped blue paper was used as the mat for the lips sticker, bow, charm and gems.
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
- THE OUTLAWZ, FRIDAY COPIC MARKER , CHALLENGE, 'SUMMER FOOD RELATED'
- DIVA'S BY DESIGN, #40, 'TO DIE FOR'
- CARD MAKIN MAMAS, #48, COLOUR : 'RED, WHITE AND BLUE'
- DILLY BEANS, 'DOTS'
- POODLES PARLOUR, 'RED, WHITE AND BLUE'
- CHARISMA CARDZ, #24, 'SUMMER'
- PAPER PLAY, WEEK #25, 'USE A DIE'
- · 2 SISTERS, #97, ‘ANYTHING GOES