Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 21, 2010

PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN....


South Africa has a great online digistamp site, www.digistamps4joy, a challenge blog and groups on Crafters Digital Art Center and Scrapbook News and Reviews. Besides being a great source of exciting and fun digistamps, Mel, it's creator, has some great tutorials, hints and tips, and an awesome photo gallery of projects already made using digistamps4joy (ds4j) products. One of the cute digistamps is this Christmas hat, which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and embellished with rhinestones and polystyrene balls. The background paper is Christmas gift wrap, and the little gold embellishments are the kind you use to sprinkle on your Christmas dinner table, mounted on a strip of red cardstock embossed using my Spellbinder Wizard! I just love the modern look of this card, despite the fact that very traditional colours have been used. I will enter this card in the ds4j challenge. If you would like to enter too (there are fabulous digistamps to be won!) please follow the digistamps4joy link on the right hand side of this page.

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!