Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, August 19, 2010

DOODLE PANTRY DESIGN TEAM CALL


Laurie of Doodle Pantry, has the cutest digistamps that are so great to use on papercraft projects! She has called for applications to fill 6 spots on her Design Team and I have decided to apply. I used her "Hello Turtle" digistamp on my application card, and this is it! It is what I call a "back-to-front" card with the image on the inside and the "envelope" being part of the card itself. The sentiment on the outside reads " Just popped out to say "HELLO". Once folded closed, the card is secured with a matching lime green ribbon. I hope Laurie loves what I have created as much as I loved creating it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, this project is just adorable! I love the shape and the fact that the envelope is part of the card. Your coloring is really wonderful! Totally adorable stamp and you really did it justice! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring on this is really fabulous! I like the pocket design and stitching too. This is a VERY fun design!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!